About Western States HIFU in Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Robert Pugach is California’s Leader in Prostate Cancer Treatment
Western States HIFU, under the medical direction of Dr. Robert Pugach, was established to offer men access to a non-invasive treatment option for prostate cancer that can minimize the side effects and complications of prostate cancer treatment. HIFU has the ability to eliminate prostate cancer while preserving a man’s quality of life!
Dr. Robert Pugach’s private urology practice has been a leader in minimally invasive, innovative prostate cancer treatments. He has been treating patients with HIFU for more than 17 years and is one of the most experienced HIFU urologists in the world. He is also one of the few certified HIFU teachers to teach urologists how to perform HIFU.
At Western States HIFU, Dr. Robert Pugach and his staff and are committed to providing the most advanced, highest-quality services in a friendly, personalized and caring environment. You won’t find our office to be a “clinic.” We don’t rush you in and out of our office. We take the time you need to answer your questions and assist you wherever possible. We believe in educating you as completely as possible about your health and establishing a lasting relationship with you.
Our mission statement reflects our commitment to you.
- We will provide the most advanced, minimally invasive therapies for the urological care of our patients.
- We will do that in a caring way, in a setting and manner that offers the finest customer service possible.
- We will care for, and treat, every patient in the same way we would want to be treated – with compassion and respect.
- We will be open to constructive criticism and strive to improve our services every single day.
- Our goal is to be the best in our field and achieve 100% patient satisfaction.
Western States HIFU is proud to partner with HIFU Prostate Services (HPS) to provide the best care and services to assist our HIFU prostate cancer patients. HPS team members are experienced HIFU support professionals who can help you with the administrative and financial aspects of your treatment so Dr. Robert Pugach can focus on your medical care.
For patients who live in Southern California, Dr. Robert Pugach has two private practice urology offices located in Los Alamitos and Huntington Beach. For patients who live out-of-the-area and for international patients who want to discuss prostate cancer treatment options with Dr. Pugach, we offer online/virtual consultations.