Prostate Cancer Webinar…Learn about treatment options and HIFU ( September 21, 2016, at 6:00 PM PST )September 9, 2016 11:36 am
Prostate Cancer and Your Advanced Treatment Options
Learn about HIFU, the latest non-invasive treatment option
Robert Pugach, MD, Western States HIFU, Medical Director
John Linn, President, HIFU Prostate Services
September 21, 2016, at 6:00 PM PST
Register today for an informative webinar with Dr. Robert Pugach, Medical Director of Western States HIFU. Topics to be covered:
· Understanding prostate cancer
· When watchful waiting (active surveillance) may or may not be a good option
· Pros/cons of prostate cancer treatment options
· Why HIFU has remarkably few side effects (ED and incontinence) compared to other treatments
· Prostate cancer support services
You owe it to yourself to learn how you can beat prostate cancer and enjoy a robust quality of life!
To register for the Webinar, please click on this link and fill out the Go To Webinar registration form. You will receive a confirmation email for the Webinar along with audio information. Unable to participate in the webinar, view Dr. Pugach’s educational videos.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an in-person or online consultation with Dr. Pugach, please call, 844- HIFU DOC (443-8362.)
This post was written by Western States HIFU